HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
40% Off Flights to Europe With WOW air Coupon Code
WOW air has been having sales left and right but this one is better than most. They are offering 40% off flights to Europe. No select locations or departure cities this time around – it works for ALL FLIGHTS. That makes finding your next trip that much easier.
Terms of the Offer
Here are the terms:
- Book a round-trip flight before 11:59 PM (GMT) October 1st, 2018.
- Travel period is October 1st, 2018 – February 10th, 2019.
- The discount applies to selected outbound flights in the travel period and is subject to availability.
It doesn’t specify it in the terms (at least I didn’t see it) but it looks like roundtrip flights must be booked for the discount.
Real World Examples
That is a pretty generous offer, not holding the sale to certain airports etc. I did a few searches and found the following deals.
- Boston to Dublin – $269.76 in October
- Detroit to Frankfurt – $281.76 round trip to see the Holiday Markets.
- Los Angeles to Brussels – $319.76 in November.
- Chicago to Milan – $281.76 in early December.
- New York (JFK) to Paris – $289.76 in early October.
These prices were showing during multiple months.
Remember that you have to pay for seats and luggage when flying WOW air which would tack on $75-100 or so onto the price of the ticket. If you pack light and leave the seat selection up to WOW then you can travel for the base prices above.
Coupon Code: WOWEUROPE
Delta Airlines and WOW air have been offering up the sales right and left the past several months. I like this sale because it is all encompassing and not as restrictive as previous sales. I wish it included return flights as well though. Still, getting to Europe for under $300 is pretty crazy! My buddy recently flew WOW to Iceland and said he enjoyed the experience.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.