Earn 1,000 American Airlines Miles on Select Hyatt Stays
Hyatt has a new promotion that can earn you a bonus of 1,000 American Airlines miles on every stay. That’s on top of the points you already earn.
Reward yourself with 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be both a World of Hyatt and an AAdvantage member to participate.
- Register by November 30, 2018, with your World of Hyatt and AAdvantage membership numbers.
- Stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel and check out between October 15 and January 31, 2019.
- When you check in:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + the standard 500 AAdvantage® miles for your stay OR
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
- Members must register for the promotion by November 30, 2018 and provide both membership numbers to participate.
- Eligible stays under this promotion must have a checkout date between October 15, 2018 and January 31, 2019
- You will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles for each eligible stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties during the Promotion Period.
- World of Hyatt will automatically track eligible stays when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “eligible stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- The maximum amount of bonus miles one member can earn is 10,000 bonus miles.
A good promotion that works best for cheap one night stays at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels around the world. You can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 AAdvantage miles. You can also stack it with this Hyatt Global Promotion if you have already registered.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.