HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Hyatt has a new promotion for those who are planning to go to Vegas this summer. You can earn extra points for your stays at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or any participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas. Let’s look at the details.
Earn 20% Bonus Points on eligible spend when you stay at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or any participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas May 7 through July 31:
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Monte Carlo
- New York-New York
- To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must register by July 31, 2018, and be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards.
- To earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points, you must provide your World of Hyatt membership number and M life Rewards membership number at check-in on an eligible stay, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered, and choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay at check-in.
- After registering, you will be eligible to earn twenty percent (20%) more World of Hyatt Points based on your total eligible spend during an eligible stay at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or an M life Rewards-Eligible Stay between May 7, 2018 and July 31, 2018
- Only Base Points are considered in calculating the 20% Bonus Points awarded under this offer.
- The bonus points awarded under this offer will be Bonus Points. Bonus Points awarded based on elite status, if any, will not be counted towards this Bonus Offer.
If you have pland to visit Vegas this summer then this a a nice added bonus. Who doesn’t love some unexpected extra points. You need to be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards and stay at one of the properties mentioned above between May 7 through July 31.
HT: Angelina Travels
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.