BOOK NOW! IHG PointBreaks Spring 2018
A few days ago Mark posted about the changes that are coming to IHG PointsBreaks hotels. The PointBreaks rooms will no longer be only 5,000 points per night. There will also be hotels offered at 10,000 and 15,000 points per night to go along with some 5,000 point hotels. Points and cash bookings will be also available on PointsBreaks bookings for the first time.
As expected, the promotion went live today and you can now book your stays through April 30th, 2018. As a reminder, each member is limited to two bookings per property during the promotional period.
List of Hotels
Here’s some of the better properties available:
- Crowne Plaza Antalya (Turkey) – 5K
- ANA Crowne Plaza Wakkanai (Japan) – 5K
- Crowne Plaza Wuhu (China) – 5K
- Crowne Plaza Ordos (China) – 5K
- Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View (China) – 5K
- Crowne Plaza Tianjin Jinnan (China) – 5K
- Crowne Plaza Barranquilla (Colombia) – 10K
- Crowne Plaza Moscow – World Trade Centre (Russia) – 10K
- Crowne Plaza Kochi (India) – 10K
- Crowne Plaza Duqm (Oman) – 10K
- Crowne Plaza Venice East – Quarto D’Altino (Italy) – 15K
- Crowne Plaza Puebla (Mexico) – 15K
- Crowne Plaza Helsinki (Finland) – 15K
- Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross(UK) – 15K
- Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal (Saudi Arabia) – 15K
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi (UAE) – 15K
The 5,000 points per night Pointsbreaks promotions are one of the better deals in the travel world. They have allowed you to get rooms worth hundreds of dollars for only $25 worth of points. It has even been possible to purchase the points at about that price so you essentially could pay $25 in cash for a room worth up to 10 times that much. This time around there’s more expensive options as well, up to 15K per night, and Points+Cash options. While that is a higher rate, it also adds more options for people so it’s not all bad.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.