IHG Rewards Vegas Free Night Offer
IHG Rewards Club has released an interesting new promotion offering a free night anywhere in the world after staying three nights in Vegas. Let’s take a look.
Las Vegas luxury earns a Free Night. Until August 10, 2016, book three consecutive nights at The Venetian® or The Palazzo® Las Vegas, and get one Free Night at your choice of more than 5,000 IHG® hotels and resorts worldwide.
- You must register for the promotion. All guests must be an IHG Rewards Club member to participate.
- Book either the “Best Flex” or “Smart Plan” rate through IHG.
- Stay before August 31, 2016.
- Include a Thursday or Sunday in your stay.
You can find the full terms and register for the promotion here.
Free Night Terms
- The Free Night Certificate will be awarded within 4 week of check out date.
- Free Night is valid for one standard room night rate and applicable taxes only.
- Free Night is valid at hotels in the IHG® Rewards Club Family of Brands (excluding Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants) globally and must be redeemed and stay must be completed by March 31, 2017.
Both the Venetian and the Palazzo are very high-end properties where all of the rooms are basically suites. This means you are going to pay a bit more, but you will also be getting a very nice room and amenities. Since you must include a Thursday or Sunday and since weekend prices in Vegas tend to be the highest, I think Sunday-Wednesday is probably the best deal.
I was able to find many weekend with a rate of $189 per night or $731.04 including tax and resort fee. While that may seem like a lot, that is for 3 nights in a luxury hotel plus you will get a certificate good for any hotel in the world.
Get 15% Cashback
As part of their birthday week celebration, Ebates is currently offering 15% cashback at Intercontinetal Hotel Group. For example, on the above booking at $189 per night, you would earn a total of $85.05 in cashback bringing the total cost down to $645.99.
This deal won’t be for everyone, but if you are already heading to Vegas and have plans to spend some money on a hotel room, this should be a good way to get a very nice return on investment as long as you have a planned use of the free night certificate. These stays should also earn normal points as well, so you could potentially get even more value that way too.