IHG Summer Promotion: Up To 30% Off, Bonus Points and Gas Savings
IHG has a new promotion for the summer that can net you discounts of up to 30% and 5,000 bonus points per stay, starting from your second stay. Let’s check the details.
IHG Summer Promotion
- Register now and earn up to 5,000 bonus points per stay, starting on your second stay from July 1 – September 16.
- Get 5,000 bonus points per stay at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and EVEN® Hotels
- Get 2,000 points at Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®. Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, Staybridge Suites® & Candlewood Suites®
- Maximum bonus award is 30,000 bonus points per member during this campaign.
- Get 20-30%* off at participating IHG® hotels when you book the Easy Like Summer rate between June 18 and July 15 and complete your stay July 1 – September 16.
- Requires a two night minimum length of stay.
- After your first stay, save up to 32¢ per gallon on one tank of gas with the Fuel Rewards® program.
- After your first hotel stay, save 25¢ per gallon on one fill-up at participating Shell® stations in the U.S.
- This is on top of your everyday IHG® Rewards Club savings of up to 7¢ per gallon with the Fuel Rewards program.
This promotion includes three different offers. It’s worth registering even if you don’t have clear plans yet to stay at IHG properties this summer.
You could earn 5,000 bonus points per stay, starting with your second stay, but only at their more expensive brands. So that’s not really a promotion that will make you switch to IHG. Their cheaper brands will only earn you 2,000 bonus points. You’re also limited to a total of 30,000 with this promotion.
The 20-30% discount could be useful if you’re shopping for hotels. Should net you a small discount on many IHG hotels if the dates work out. It only applies to non-refundable rates though, so keep that in mind.
And then there’s the gas savings. Definitely not worth taking into consideration when booking, but a small added bonus if you already had plans to book a IHG hotel.
HT: Frequent Miler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.