Increased 50,000 Bonus for the JetBlue Business Card
Barclays JetBlue Business Card has an increased bonus of 50,000 TrueBlue points. The spending requirement is easy, plus you get some extra perks that make the card very useful for JetBlue lovers.
Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after spending $1,000 with the JetBlue Business Card in the first 90 days.
$99 annual fee not waived
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- No foreign transaction fees
The regular bonus on this card is 30,000 TruBlue points, and recently we had a 40,000 bonus. So with this offer you’re getting 10,000 more. The JetBlue Business Card also gives you 10% of your points back every time you redeem, so that’s an extra 5,000 points after you redeem the bonus.
The card comes with a $99 fee that is not waived. If you keep it long terms, you will get 5,000 bonus points annually, which will help to offset half of the fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.