Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Fly JetBlue, Get $50 Transportation Credit
If you’re a JetBlue credit card holder, then check your email for an offer that will save you $50 on transportation when you book a flight. Let’s check the details.
Purchase a JetBlue flight and spend $50 or more on eligible transportation purchases with your JetBlue Card from 12/1/18 to 2/28/19 and get $50 cash back in the form of a statement credit.
- This offer is for select cardmembers and is not transferable.
- If you close your account or switch to another product, other than a JetBlue product, during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- Cardmembers who receive this offer and purchase a new JetBlue flight and spend $50 in eligible transportation purchases with transaction dates from 12/1/2018 to 2/28/2019 will earn a $50 statement credit.
- Eligible transportation purchases are limited to, ride share transactions like Lyft and UBER, taxi and limousines, and parking lots and garages.
- To receive the statement credit, the cardmember’s account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All statement credits earned will appear on the cardmember’s statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
You just need to book a JetBlue flight and then charge $50 worth of transportation expenses on your JetBlue credit card. A sweet offer if you’re flying JetBlue during that period. You must have received an email though in order to qualify.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.