Fly JetBlue, Get $50 Transportation Credit
If you’re a JetBlue credit card holder, then check your email for an offer that will save you $50 on transportation when you book a flight. Let’s check the details.
Purchase a JetBlue flight and spend $50 or more on eligible transportation purchases with your JetBlue Card from 12/1/18 to 2/28/19 and get $50 cash back in the form of a statement credit.
- This offer is for select cardmembers and is not transferable.
- If you close your account or switch to another product, other than a JetBlue product, during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- Cardmembers who receive this offer and purchase a new JetBlue flight and spend $50 in eligible transportation purchases with transaction dates from 12/1/2018 to 2/28/2019 will earn a $50 statement credit.
- Eligible transportation purchases are limited to, ride share transactions like Lyft and UBER, taxi and limousines, and parking lots and garages.
- To receive the statement credit, the cardmember’s account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All statement credits earned will appear on the cardmember’s statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
You just need to book a JetBlue flight and then charge $50 worth of transportation expenses on your JetBlue credit card. A sweet offer if you’re flying JetBlue during that period. You must have received an email though in order to qualify.