Kroger Holiday Gift Card Sale
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing makes me happier than a massive gift card sale. While the announced holiday gift card sales have been somewhat lackluster thus far, Kroger (and affiliate brands like Smith’s, Fry’s, King Soopers, Ralph’s, etc.) just changed it in a major way with tons of deals. Let’s take a look!
Kroger Fuel Points Offers
Normally you earn 2X fuel points (2 points per dollar) on gift card purchases. Right now Kroger has two coupons that will make it even better.
With these coupons, a $100 gift card purchase would earn 400 points or $.40 off per gallon. The first 4X coupon does say it only works on qualifying products, so I’m not sure if all gift cards are included or not.
Kroger Gift Card Offers
In addition to extra fuel points, Kroger has a ton of new gift card coupons good through 11/26/18.
Here is a sample list of the best offers:
- Home Depot – $10 off 2 Home Depot gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Macy’s – $15 off 2 Macy’s gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Regal Cinemas – $5 off 2 gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s – $15 off 2 gift cards totaling $75 or more
- JCPenney – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Sephora – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Petco – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Uber – 15% off an Uber gift card (Max Denomination $500)
- Gap Brands – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $100 or more
AND MANY MORE!
How to Load
These digital coupons are available via your online account for Kroger/Smith’s/Ralph’s or other related brand. To load the coupons simply login to your account and go to the coupons section under “Savings & Rewards”. You should see the coupons listed there.
Many of these brands on sale are popular, so this could be a nice way to save on your gas while also planning ahead for the holidays. Happy saving!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.