Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Boundless and Get Two Free Night Awards
If you have a Marriott Premier credit card, you can get free nights for upgrading to the new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card. There’s several offers available that will vary for each account. Let’s take a look.
Upgrade to the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card and:
- Earn two Free Night Awards, valued at up to 35,000 points each, by spending $3,000 before 9/30/19.
- Earn one Free Night Awards, valued at up to 35,000 points, by making your first purchase before 9/30/19.
Check for your offer here.
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card comes with a $95 annual fee and the following specs:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Learn More
A good offer for an upgrade that could be worth as much as 70,000 points. That’s close to the signup bonuses we have seen for this card. Some people also report receiving 50K or 60K points upgrade offers. Those are a bit less that the value you get with two free nights, but give you more flexibility.
Let us know what offer you get!
HT: Doctor or Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.