Marriott Offers New Members a Free Night
Marriott is offering a new free night incentive to non members to join Bonvoy and complete a few paid stays. Bonvoy has been getting a lot of negative attention lately (and rightfully so) but this is a nice way to get a free hotel night with only two stays.
Join Marriott Rewards and earn a free night with two paid stays at any participating hotel between 72/16/2019 and 6/28/2019. Free night certificate valid at any participating hotel valued at 25K points per night.
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Bonvoy
- Make two paid stays between 2/16/2019 and 6/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award
- Click here for a list of current Marriott Bonvoy participating brands
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- This is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Bonvoy redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Award or other account information online, log in to your account at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi.
This offer only applies to new members who join Marriott Bonvoy. You need to complete two paid stays, and you receive a certificate for a free one-night stay at hotel valued up to 25K points per night. A great signup offer. If you or anyone you know is not a Marriott member, now would be a great time to join if you’ll be able to complete the stay requirement.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.