Marriott Offers New Members a Free Night
Marriott is offering a new free night incentive to non members to join Bonvoy and complete a few paid stays. Bonvoy has been getting a lot of negative attention lately (and rightfully so) but this is a nice way to get a free hotel night with only two stays.
Join Marriott Rewards and earn a free night with two paid stays at any participating hotel between 72/16/2019 and 6/28/2019. Free night certificate valid at any participating hotel valued at 25K points per night.
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Bonvoy
- Make two paid stays between 2/16/2019 and 6/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award
- Click here for a list of current Marriott Bonvoy participating brands
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- This is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Bonvoy redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Award or other account information online, log in to your account at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi.
This offer only applies to new members who join Marriott Bonvoy. You need to complete two paid stays, and you receive a certificate for a free one-night stay at hotel valued up to 25K points per night. A great signup offer. If you or anyone you know is not a Marriott member, now would be a great time to join if you’ll be able to complete the stay requirement.