Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 2/23/15-3/16/15
Welcome to our (supposed to be) biweekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past few weeks. Since the last recap I have written quite a few informational resources, so I definitely recommend taking a look.
To make the posts easier to wade through, I have highlighted my Editor’s Picks in each section. I apologize for having so many posts and promise to try to remember to post a recap every two weeks. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- Loading Target REDcard (REDbird) – My First Experience(s) & Suggestions
- Manufactured Spending – Where You Do It & A Podcast All About It
- Softcard Is Shutting Down – What Happens to “SoftServe”?
- The End of Serve Credit Card Loads
- Anatomy of the Staples $100 Gift Card for $85 Deal – My Approach & A Breakdown of the Math
- Make Money at Staples this Weekend – Popular Visa Gift Card Rebate Returns – Best Strategy & Math
More in Manufactured Spending:
- Latest With Loading Gift Cards at Walmart – Worrisome But Mixed Reports
- Moneymaking Office Depot/Officemax Visa Gift Card Deal – Everything You Need to Know (And A Possible Profitable Glitch)!
In Credit Cards
- Discover it Miles – Yes it Amounts to 3X Everywhere & Other Reader Questions Answered
- A Mandatory Waiting Period to Apply for Credit Cards?
- The Worst Newbie Mistake I Made When Applying for Credit Cards
- Hacking Citi Product Conversions – Turn An Unwanted Card Into A Potential Points Machine
- Citi Executive AAdvantage Retention Experience & Offer
- Quick Guide to Citi Product Conversions & Credit Line Shifts
- Barclay’s Application Strategies & Best Practices for Successful Approvals
More in Credit Cards:
- Costco Signs With Citi & Visa – What Does It Mean & What Happens to Existing Cardholders?
- Club Carlson Credit Card Targeted Spending Bonuses
- Bonus Bank of America Card & How to Get 10% More Rewards
- Don’t Pay For Seat Assignments – 5 Tips to Get That Premium Seat for Free!
- My Last Free Upgrade & A Quick Tip That Won’t Last Long
- Tip: You Should Use This Site When Searching for Car Rentals!
- Find Every Direct Avios Redemption From Your Home Airport
- When That Small “Hack” Blows Up In Your Face!
More in Travel:
- Hyatt 20% Rebate Posting Quick – It’s Not Too Late To Take Advantage
- You Can Now Book Cruises With United Miles (And Why You Shouldn’t)
- Grand Hyatt Washington DC Review
- United Revamping Their Lounges – New Menu, Renovations & Customer Service Training!
- The Case of the Mysterious Elite Status & 1st Class Upgrade
- Mistake Fares, A Scary Precedent & My Disappointment With Recent Events
- 1,000 Club Carlson Points for 30 Seconds of Work & A Contest
More in Deals:
- BACK ON AGAIN – How to Get Your 1,000 HHonors Points for Changing Your Password
- Walmart Buck$ Transfer to Bluebird Are Still Doubling – Act Fast!
- A War Is Brewing in Atlanta – Frontier Launches New Routes with $19 Fares
- 8,000 (Hateful) Free Spirit Miles are Posting, Check Your Account & How You Can Still Get Them Yourself
- Delta Announces A Number of SkyMiles Improvements Including 10k One-Way Redemptions!
- Fascinating Travel Statistics & Why Your Favorite Brand May Soon Be More Focused on the Chinese
- Look What Came in the Mail & My Thoughts on the New Hyatt Diamond Benefits
- Editorial – Discover, That “Good Feeling” & Why It Doesn’t Matter
- Norwegian Getaway Review – Entertainment, Activities & More
More in Miscellaneous:
- The Importance & Benefits of Travel Conferences
- Family Travel for Real Life 2 Debrief, 5 Things I Learned & What You May Want to Know
- Mlife & Hyatt – Two Different Companies & A Very Uneven Partnership – My Thoughts Based on A Few Recent Stays
|Miles to Memories operates under the Value for Value model. If you receive value from this site, find out how you can provide value back.|
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.