HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Best of Miles to Memories 10/12/15/-10/18/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we lost an MS mainstay, but also found good manufactured spending related news towards the end of the week. Crazy stuff!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Moving on From REDbird
- REDBird Postmortem – Alternate Liquidation Methods, Closing REDbird, Serve or Bluebird, Which Serve, All About Walmart Loading Options, GoBank & More!
- Switching REDbird to Serve: The Full Process, Unique Serve Features & New Information I Have Learned
- Is REDbird DEAD?!? I Think So & Here Is Why
- Debit Loads to REDbird are Failing: Details of What Is Happening & Is This Just a Glitch or the End?
In Manufactured Spending General
- $500 Visa Gift Cards at Officemax: What Does it Mean & Math
- Giftcards.com is Neutered with New $250 Limit on Visa Gift Cards: Does It Still Make Sense?
- Reselling & MS Follies: A Restricted Paypal Account & Error After Error! Here is How I Fixed It
In Travel & More
- Why the New United.com Is Terrible & A Cool Trick to Load & Use the Old Site
- Shuttle Diplomacy: The Rise of American Aviation’s Backbone
- A Frustrating Gogo Internet Malfunction & How I Fixed It
- Shuttle Diplomacy Part 2: Deregulation, Trump & Into the Future
- Digital Priority Pass, Doubling Citi Dividend 4Q 5%, Behind the Scenes at AA’s Reservation Switchover & More!
- I Just Paid $408 in Cash Roundtrip for Business Class from Las Vegas to London – This Won’t Last!
- Another Lucrative Bank Bonus – This One Only Takes About 5 Minutes to Get!
- Is Inbox Dollars 5% eBay Cashback Dead? It Looks Like It!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.