Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 2/15/16/-2/21/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I discussed my very depressing weekend of manufactured spend, talked about Visa load issues at Walmart, covered my reasons for applying for the Chase Ink Plus and much more!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- My Chase Ink Plus Application: Getting In Before the 5/24 Rule?
- Discover Reveals 3Q & 4Q Bonus Categories: 1 In Particular Has Potential!
- Highest Ever Offer: Get 70K Hilton HHonors Points from Amex with No Annual Fee!
- Citi AT&T Access More Application Issues: Is Citi Making Changes or Is This a Glitch?
In Manufactured Spend
- Metabank Prepaid Visa Errors When Loading to Bluebird/Serve at Walmart
- A Depressing Weekend of Manufacturing Spend: MS Frustrations, Let Downs & Tightening
- Breaking: Plastc Card Delayed Further. The Future of Credit Cards Will Have to Wait Longer!
In Deals & More!
- SPG Contest: Earn a Free Night or Other Prize for a 1 Night Stay in Vegas! (Mattress Run Worthy?!?)
- How to Vote for Your Favorite Travel Loyalty Program: Freddie Awards Voting Open Now!!
- 5 Great Deals for You, New American Lounge Options & Top Credit Cards for Reselling
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.