Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save $250 at Hyatt’s Miraval Resorts
All Hyatt cardholders have an offer to save $250 at Miraval Resorts. Let’s check the details.
Discover a rewarding, one-of-a-kind wellbeing experience, designed around your intentions, at Miraval Resorts. As a World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Cardmember, your next retreat can be even more rewarding with an exclusive cardmember offer. You can receive a $250 statement credit if you spend $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts by December 31, 2019.
- This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers.
- This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (1/15/2019 – 12/31/2019) totaling $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts.
- To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet).
- “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, and checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $250.
We’ve seen Hyatt promotions in the past for Miraval Resorts. If you had your eye on this property, then this $250 discount should come in handy. The Miraval gets great reviews on Tripadvisor. If you need to unplug and relax, this looks like a good spot. You have the whole year to use this offer.
Did you have your eye on a stay here? Does this sale make you more likely to book it? Let us know!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.