Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
National Free Day Promotion 2017
National Car Rental is bringing back their popular “One Two Free” promotion where you can earn bonus points and one free day after just two rentals. Let’s take a look.
National Car Rental’s “One Two Free” promotion offers its Emerald Club loyalty members (join here) the opportunity to earn one free rental day for every two qualifying rentals during the earning period that runs through Feb. 28, 2018. (Each free day covers base rate only.) To be eligible for the promotion, Emerald Club members must register at www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free2017.
How It Works
During this promotion you can earn points for completing a wide range of tasks including referring friends, downloading the app, completing a survey and much more. You also earn 300 points per rental. Every 600 points equals one free day.
According to their press release, here are some ways to earn bonus points:
- Utilizing National’s mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
- Purchasing and adding Sirius XM Satellite Radio to a qualifying rental (one-time bonus of 300 points).
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Referring up to 10 friends to join the Emerald Club and register for the “One Two Free” promotion. To refer a friend, members registered for “One Two Free” can visit www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free2017 to share a referral link via email, Facebook or Twitter. Participating members receive 300 bonus points when a referred friend becomes an Emerald Club member, registers for the promotion and completes a qualifying rental by February 28, 2018.
- Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
- Completing an online customer survey (one-time bonus of 50 points).
- Completing three qualifying rentals (one-time bonus of 200 points upon completion of third rental).
- Completing any five bonus opportunities available through “One Two Free” (one-time bonus of 75 points upon completion of fifth bonus opportunity).
You must register for the promotion in order to participate. If you are a current member, you can register here or New members can join Emerald’s Club via this link and be registered automatically.
This is a wonderful promotion and one that you can use to rack up free rental days very quickly. I love National since I have Executive status through my Amex Platinum card and can pick any car from the Executive aisle when I rent a midsize. They have also been very accommodating when I have been looking for an SUV and have never hit me with an upcharge.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.