Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Amex Offer for Free $200 Spend on AT&T Wireless for Business
Before I get into the offer I’d like to say a really quick thank you to all of the heroes who served our country before, during and after September 11. Thank you for everything you do.
There’s an awesome new [Targeted] Amex Offer on American Express business credit cards. Cardholders will receive $200 or 20,000 Membership Rewards Points back for $200 in spend on AT&T Business Wireless services. I found the offer on my business platinum card as well as my SPG Business Card. Luckily for us, there are two different versions. Despite the recent rule changes, you should be able to use both since one earns Membership Rewards and the other earns cash back. Here you can read more about the Huge Devaluation! Amex Offers Restricted to One Card, All Tricks Dead!
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $200+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 12/7/2018.
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app.
- Your payments must be in the amount of $200 or more in a single transaction and completed by 12/7/18.
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
The offer is targeted, so check your business cards to see if you have it. From terms it seems that only payment towards AT&T Wireless for Business will trigger the statement credit. In the past some people have reported that personal wireless payments triggered the offer but there’s really no way to be sure. At least those who actually have business internet from AT&T can take advantage of this awesome offer.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.