New Amex Offers, Save at Lowe’s and Tory Burch
There’s two new Amex Offers that showed up today on most of my American Express credit cards. You can save 20% at Lowe’s or 21.5% at Tory Burch.
Lowe’s Amex Offer
Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $10 on non MR cards) one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $50+ in-store at Lowe’s by 5/31/2018.
- Valid in-store only.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes phone orders.
- Excludes installation services and repairs, ATGStores.com, Orchard Supply Hardware, Lowe’s Canada, Lowe’s Mexico.
Tory Burch Amex Offer
Get 7,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $70 on non MR cards) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $325+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Tory Burch or Tory Sport or online at toryburch.com or torysport.com by 5/22/2018.
- Valid in-store at Tory Burch and Tory Sport and online at toryburch.com or torysport.com.
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Valid at any participating location in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Excludes locations in Guam and at 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu, HI.
Two nice offers that could be profitable. The Lowe’s offer is valid in-store only, where they have a nice selection of third party gift cards. MR cards also have another offer for Lowe’s for an extra point for every dollar spent, so make sure you activate that one as well.
The Tory Burch offer can be used online where they sell their own gift cards. You can’t really maximize it by purchasing $325 in gift cards, because they don’t carry many denominations, but you can purchase $250+$100.
I would suggest adding the offers to your cards right away because we have seen good offers reach the limit quickly in the past.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.