Save on Insurance, Cable Bill and Online Grocery Stores with New Amex Offers
There’s several new Amex Offers that you might find in your cards. They were released in the last few days. Let’s check them out and see if any of them could come in handy for you.
Online Grocery Stores
Get 10% back on Select Online Grocery Stores (FreshDirect, Instacart, and Peapod), valid until 11/4/2019. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
- Excludes orders paid for in-store.
- Not valid on purchases of beer, wine, and spirits made through FreshDirect.
- See merchant website for shipping policy.
- Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 11/4/2019, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 11/5/2019. Limit of $85 in total statement credits.
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Limit of $85 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards you regularly earn.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/5/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Cable & Satellite Bill
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay your cable or satellite TV bill online directly with a US-based provider by 12/31/2019. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for payments for US bill payments made directly with a cable or satellite TV provider via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers.
- Limit of $10 in total statement credits per Card Member.