Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Chase Offers Including Whole Foods, Starbucks
In November, Chase began a new feature for selected cards, Chase Offers. Yesterday, Chase released new offers for both Chase Slate and Marriott cardholders. I also just learned you can register for the program with the Marriott Business Card as well. New offers include Starbucks, Whole Foods and Papa Johns. It’s always nice to see offers for popular merchants. You must login and activate the offer on each account in order to get the credit for using it.
- Starbucks: 10% Back On an In-Store Purchase up to $100 (Expires 1/31)
- Whole Foods Market: $10 back on your next purchase of $25 or more (Expires 1/31)
- Papa Johns: 10% back (up to $25) on your next purchase (Expires 1/31)
- Athleta: $20 back on your in-store purchase of $100 or more (Expires 2/12)
- QDOBA Mexican Eats: 10% back (up to $10) on an in-store purchase (Expires 2/7)
What do we know about how these Offers Work?
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.