New Chase Offers Including Whole Foods, Starbucks
In November, Chase began a new feature for selected cards, Chase Offers. Yesterday, Chase released new offers for both Chase Slate and Marriott cardholders. I also just learned you can register for the program with the Marriott Business Card as well. New offers include Starbucks, Whole Foods and Papa Johns. It’s always nice to see offers for popular merchants. You must login and activate the offer on each account in order to get the credit for using it.
- Starbucks: 10% Back On an In-Store Purchase up to $100 (Expires 1/31)
- Whole Foods Market: $10 back on your next purchase of $25 or more (Expires 1/31)
- Papa Johns: 10% back (up to $25) on your next purchase (Expires 1/31)
- Athleta: $20 back on your in-store purchase of $100 or more (Expires 2/12)
- QDOBA Mexican Eats: 10% back (up to $10) on an in-store purchase (Expires 2/7)
What do we know about how these Offers Work?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.