Get Two Free Nights and $200 with New Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Offer
Chase has a new signup offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. This offer gives you two free nights and $200 instead of Bonvoy points. Plus annual fee is waived. Let’s check the details.
- Earn a $200 statement credit after first purchase within 3 months from account opening
- Earn 2 Free Night Awards (each valued up to 35,000 points) after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening.
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
The card’s earning structure is as follows:
- 6X Bonvoy points per dollar at Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2x Bonvoy points per dollar on everything else
The best perks of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card are as follows:
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Anniversary “free” night for a hotel of up to 35,000 points
There’s also another offer for 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. But, on that offer you have the pay the $95 annual fee the first year.
With this new signup bonus you get two free nights, each valued up to 35,000 points, $200 and $95 more that you will save with the first annual fee. If maximized for two nights at a 35K hotel, then this is the best offer in my opinion. But if you want the flexibility of using the points at any property out there, then you should think about the 100,000 points offer.
Let us know what you think.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.