Get $100 Credit for 2-Night Stays at Select Park Hyatt Hotels
If you’re planning a stay at Park Hyatt this summer you could get a free $100 credit to use as you please. There’s really no requirements to get the credit, and there’s 33 properties worldwide that qualify.
Stay two nights or more from July 1 through September 30, 2018, to receive a hotel credit of $100. Use your credit at select Park Hyatt hotel restaurants and spas. You must request offer code PYS100 at the time of booking.
- Offer valid for reservations made in at least 24 hours in advance between 06/15/2018 and 09/29/2018 for stays of two or more nights completed between 07/01/2018 and 09/30/18 at participating Park Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- Must request offer code PYS100 at time of booking to qualify for offer, which includes: $100 credit per stay that can be applied against in-hotel restaurants or spa services at participating properties.
- Offer is subject to availability and use of credit must coincide with guest’s stay at participating hotels.
- Back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at a single Hyatt hotel are considered one stay.
- No credits may be used towards alcoholic beverages, room service or minibar items.
- A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability.
This promotion includes a total of 33 Park Hyatt hotels (listed here). If you were already planing a stay at these locations, then you are just getting an extra $100.
HT: The Gate