Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Money Making Plastiq Promotion for Businesses
Plastiq is back once again with a new promotion. This one is for businesses only and it can cut down the processing fee in half for your first $20,000 you charge on a credit card.
- Each new business who signs up using your unique code/link and pays $10,000 worth of bills through Plastiq by March 31st, you will each will earn 10,000 fee-free dollars.
Sign Up Here (our referral)
- Anyone is eligible to refer a new business. However only new business accounts will quality for the promotion.
- When you create a new Plasitq account you will automatically receive that 50 fee-free-dollars in your account.
- After you make your $10,000 worth of business payments you will see a credit for 10,000 FFD’s in your account.
- Plastiq reserves the right to update any promotion at any time.
Plastiq charges a 2.5% fee for bill payments. During this promotion you will have to pay that fee for the first $10,000 that you spend with a credit card for your business. But you will earn $10,000 in fee-free dollars. That means that you can pay that same amount using any credit card and you will pay no fee. So the processing fee should average out to 1.25%. If you’re using a card that earns more than that, it’s definitely worth it.
If you’re never tried Plastiq and don’t have a business, you can sign up through my referral and earn $500 fee-free dollars. That means that you can pay a $500 bill with a credit card with no fee.
Please contact Marketing@plastiq.com for any inquiries or questions that you might have, or you can ask in the comments as well.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.