Miles to Memories Q&A Returns – Ask Away!
Back in May I opened up the site to a Q&A week. During that week I was able to answer dozens of your questions and I know it was popular with a lot of readers. In case you missed it, here are the related Q&A posts including answers to a ton of questions:
Previous Q&A Posts
- Your Questions Answered – Most Common Points & Miles Acronyms
- Credit History with Converted Accounts, Max Number of Amex AUs, Money Orders at Walmart & More
- Ink Bold or Plus, Paying for Someone Else’s Global Entry & Shopping Portal Clawbacks after Returns
- Credit Card Churning – How to Decide Which Cards Stay & Which Cards Go
- Parking Money in Bluebird, Personal Expenses on a Business Card & Funding Checking Accounts with a Credit Card
- How Business Cards Affect Credit & Avoiding a Chase & Amex Shutdown from MS
- Which Points & Credit Cards for Which Airlines, Hotel Free Night Expiration Dates & AA Miles to Hawaii
- Cancelling a 30 Year Old Card, Mileage Costs Across Multiple Programs & Easiest REDbird/Serve Strategy
This time I want you to ask even more questions so we can do this again. While this is a great way for me to get content for the site, the main reason I do this is because it helps everyone. The chances are if you have a question, then someone else probably has it too.
What Type of Questions
Please feel free to ask anything, but keep in mind it is difficult to answer wide scoping questions like “How Do You Manufacture Spend?” Being a little more specific will make things easier and make it much more likely that I can answer the question in a post.
Instead of asking the question above, you could ask, “What Is the #1 Newbie Thing I Should Study About Manufactured Spend?” Something like that.
I Can’t Get to Everything
I believe during the last round I answered about 80-90% of the questions. While I most likely will not answer every single one, my goal is to try. Some questions just don’t suit themselves well to these types of posts and others can create legal/moral issues for me. If your question isn’t answered, feel free to email me to ask why, but it is likely for one of the reasons above.
How to Ask
To ask your question, simply leave a comment! (Note: If you have never left a comment before it will go into moderation. You do not need to post again. I will see it and approve it. After your first approved comment, all future comments should show up right away.)
I will start answering questions tomorrow and in several posts this week so don’t forget to subscribe to the site via RSS or the Newsletter. Do you know someone who is new to the hobby? Please send this link their way so they can ask questions as well!