Roundup of Gift Card Deals at Meijer, Publix, Groupon and More
There’s a few gift card deals going at Meijer, Publix, Safeway, Groupon etc. There’s a few promotions on Mastercard gift cards, 50% off Hooters gift cards and more. Let’s take a look.
Safeway – Save $10/$15 on Mastercard Gift Cards
Safeway Just4U has two new digital coupons that will save you money on Mastercard gift cards. Here’s the two offers:
- $15 off when you buy two $100 Mastercard gift cards.
- $10 off when you buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards
- One-time Store Coupon
- Offer Valid till 12/15/2018
- Club Card required.
- Excludes variable cards.
Meijer – $10 off $150 Mastercard Gift Cards
Get $10 off when you purchase $150+ on Mastercard gift cards. This is an instant discount that will give you a small profit right away and it gets even better with credit card rewards. See coupons. (HT: Frequent Miler)
- Valid Thru 12/8/18
- Limit one coupon per offer.
Publix – $10 off $150 Mastercard Gift Cards
- Expires 12/15/18
- One offer per transaction.
Walgreens – Get $10 When You Buy Two Gift Cards
Get a free $10 Walgreens gift card when you purchase any two of the following gift cards:
- Bass Pro Shops
- JC Penney
- Expires December 8th, 2018
Groupon – $30 Hooters Gift Card for $15
Pay $15 for a $30 eGift Card to Hooters for Dine-In. Good for personal use. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- Gift card is digital format; not a physical plastic card.
- Valid towards any dine-in visit at any Hooters near you.
- Not valid towards online or mobile orders.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Limit 1 per table.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes
- Florida & New Jersey possibly excluded
McDonalds – Buy Gift Card, Get Free Big Macs
Buy an Arch Card for $50 or more at McDonald’s and get a free Big Mac once a month for a year. This was posted in stores so it might be YMMV. (HT: slickdeals)
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.