Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Sam’s Club Amex Offer
The holiday season is almost upon us and hopefully that means that we will also see a bunch of amazing Amex Offers come as well. While that remains to be seen, the first very good offer has surfaced. Let’s take a look.
Get 20% back as a statement credit, one time, by using your enrolled eligible Card to make an eligible purchase of $100+ in a single transaction in-Club at Sam’s Club locations by 1/31/17. Statement credit limited to $250.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made in-Club by 1/31/17, excluding gas purchases.
- An “eligible Card” means a valid American Express® US Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express.
- Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible.
- Offer valid for in-Club purchases only.
- Offer is limited to one statement credit, up to $250 per American Express online account.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Offer is non-transferable.
How to Load
This offer is targeted to small business credit and charge cards. Specifically I found it on all of my SPG Business and Business Platinum cards (including employee cards), but did not find it on my Business Gold. If you are targeted, the offer can be loaded on the American Express website under the Amex Offers section.
First off, gift cards don’t seem to be excluded so you can imagine the possibilities. I do believe Sam’s Club sells $500 Visa gift cards in-club (although they may limit you to one of these per transaction), plus you can also purchase Sam’s Club gift cards at 20% off which can be used at Walmart. Additionally, Sam’s Club sells a lot of expensive merchandise like electronics, appliances, etc. There are so many possibilities. Basically this works out to be $250 in free money per offer you receive if you max it out.
If you missed out on any of the recent membership deals from Amex and need one to take advantage of this offer, Groupon has the best deal around right now. For $25 you can get a one year membership, a $5 e-gift card and a free rotisserie chicken. Use a portal to save more.
Considering you can get up to a $250 credit per American Express card, this offer is one of the more lucrative ones we have seen in awhile. My guess is that it will reach max redemptions very quickly so I would login to load it as soon as possible. Were you targeted? On which cards? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.