Sam’s Club Groupon Deal
When it comes to big box warehouse stores, the debate rages between who is best. In general most people settle on Costco, but not everyone has a Costco location nearby.
Sam’s Club is still a decent option, especially when you can get a fantastic deal on their membership. Right now Groupon is offering a Sam’s Club membership package for $45 that includes quite a bit. You get:
- 1 year Sam’s Plus Membership ($100 value)
- $20 Sam’s Club gift card
- Free food certificates for chicken, salsa and cupcakes. ($22.94 combined value.)
Sam’s Plus Membership
Unlike previous deals this one comes with the upgraded Sam’s Plus Membership. This option normally costs more and includes:
- $10 cash rewards for every $500 in qualifying purchases, up to $500 annually
- $130 in special members-only instant savings
- Early shopping hours, 7 a.m. Monday – Saturday (hours may vary by club)
So basically you get in earlier and receive a 2% rebate when you spend $500. Not anything I would generally pay more for, but at this price it is nice and I know some people spend a ton of money at these types of stores.
Save Even More
Since this is being sold by Groupon, you can earn an additional discount by starting through a shopping portal. I searched several portals and it seems SavingStar has the best deal right now at 10% back.
Considering you are receiving a $20 gift card, you really end up paying about $20 for the membership and free food. If you were ever planning on getting a Sam’s Club membership then this is probably as good a time as any.