It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Southwest Companion Pass for $69, Public Link Now Available [CA Only]
10 days ago we posted an incredible offer from Southwest which could easily get you Companion Pass. However it was a targeted offer that targeted only a few people by email in California. Now the offer is public, but it is still only available in that one lucky state.
Get a Southwest Companion Pass for $69. Open a new Rapid Rewards® Credit Card account, make a purchase, and get Companion Pass. Offer ends: 11/30/17 – Act now!
For California resident only. $69 annual fee applied to your first billing statement.
Plus, earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening your account.
- CA only.
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card who received a new cardmember bonus for a Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the last 24 months.
- Only the Rapid Rewards® Member who received this email/offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- To qualify for this offer, (a) Member must have a valid California address as evidenced by their application for the Rapid Rewards® Credit Card, (b) Member must open a Rapid Rewards® Credit Card by November 30, 2017 and (c) please allow up to eight weeks for Companion Pass to be fulfilled after making first purchase.
- Promotional Companion Pass is valid from the time promotion qualifications are met, through December 31, 2018.
- If Companion Pass is earned by flying 100 qualifying one-way flights or earning 110,000 qualifying points in the calendar year while qualified for promotional Companion Pass through December 31, 2018, the regular Companion Pass qualifications will supersede the promotional Companion Pass, entitling the Member to Companion Pass through December 31, 2019.
This is an incredible offer and it is now public for all California residents. All you need to do is open a new Rapid Rewards Credit Card account, pay the annual fee of $69 and purchase a pack of gum, or anything else.
Is anyone planning to move to California?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.