HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Southwest Fare Sale, Flights Starting at $44 One-Way
There’s a new Southwest fare sale with prices starting at low as $44 one-way. You’ll find the lowest price on just one route, but could be more deals in there for slightly more.
Fares starting from $44 or 2,323 points one-way. Purchase from April 3 through April 19, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid April 24 through June 13, 2018, and August 21 through October 31, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 24 through May 17, 2018, and September 5 through October 31, 2018.
- International travel valid April 24 through May 17, 2018, and August 21 through October 31, 2018.
- Check all available fares here.
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 3 through April 19, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid 4/3/18 – 6/13/18 and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 9/5/18 – 10/31/18. International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18.
- Fares not available to/from Rochester, NY.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- See full terms on promo page
Southwest fare sales usually have good deals if you have any travel plans coming up. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
You can also book these dares with Southwest points, but there’s been a devaluation starting today. It affects their Wanna get away fares which have been increased by 6% (from 72-74 points per $ to 76-78). The lowest $44 flight in this sale for example now costs 2,488 points, compared to 2,290 points during the last sale.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.