Southwest Fare Sale, Flights Starting at $44 One-Way
There’s a new Southwest fare sale with prices starting at low as $44 one-way. You’ll find the lowest price on just one route, but could be more deals in there for slightly more.
Fares starting from $44 or 2,488 points one-way. Purchase from April 23 through May 3, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid May 8 through June 13, 2018, and August 21 through October 31, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 5 through October 31, 2018.
- International travel valid August 21 through October 31, 2018.
- Check all available fares here.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 24 through May 3, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel blacked out May 24-25, May 28, August 31 & September 3, 2018.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is valid daily.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Fares not available to/from Portland, ME; Rochester, NY.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- See full terms on promo page
Southwest fare sales usually have good deals if you have any travel plans coming up. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
You can also book these fares with Southwest points, but there’s been a devaluation starting recently. It affects their Wanna get away fares which have been increased by 6% (from 72-74 points per $ to 76-78).
Also keep in mind that Southwest has been hit with some major delays and cancellations lately as they ramp up engine inspections following the deadly explosion on the Dallas-bound Flight 1380 last week.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.