Southwest Fare Sale, One-Way Flights Start at $44
Southwest has a 3-day sale with prices starting at low as $44 one-way. You’ll find the lowest price on a handful of routes, but there’s more discounted fares for a bit more. Let’s take a look.
Fares starting from $44 or 2,296 points one-way. Book by June 8, 2017 for:
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.
- International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Boise, ID to Spokane, WA
- Greenville/Spartanburg, SC to Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN to Chicago (Midway), IL
- Memphis, TN to Houston (Hobby), TX
- Omaha, NE to Chicago (Midway), IL
Check all available fares here.
- Must book by June 8, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Domestic travel blacked out September 1, September 4, & November 17-28, 2017.
- Sale fares to international destinations blacked out September 1-2 and November 18-20, 2017; sale fares from international destinations blacked out September 4-6 and November 25-28, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight
- Seats and days limited.
- See full terms on promo page
We see these sales often from Southwest, even for a few bucks cheaper. They usually have good deals if you’re planning travel on any of the listed routes. There’s only a few options for $44 but there’s plenty more for a few more bucks. With a Companion Pass this offer gets significantly better.
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a better price now. You can change your flight and re-book the same exact flight again for a lower price. If you paid cash, you will receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference into your account.
Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.