Target Black Friday Offer, Get 20% Off Coupon with One $50 Purchase
Target released its Black Friday ad today along with some early access Black Friday deals that will be available online, today only. The ad has an interesting offer that can save you 20% on Target purchases, post Thanksgiving.
Spend $50 or more storewide on Friday 11/24 at Target in-store or online and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov 28 – Dec 10.
- The $50 purchase must be made in one single transaction
- Qualifying guests will receive a coupon via email on 11/25/2017
- CVS Pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest
- Some exclusions apply, which will be detailed on coupon
This could be a great offer, depending on the exclusions that will be spelled out in the coupon that you will receive by email. I expect expensive electronics to be excluded, but I think is worth making a purchase at Target on the 24th to get this coupon. There’s no cap mentioned for the 20% discount in the ad.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.