Get up to $1,500 with New TD Ameritrade Account
TD Ameritrade has an offer that can earn you up to $1,500 with a new account. The maximum bonus requires a huge deposit, but you can also get smaller bonuses with less money. Offer is for current TD customers only.
Get up to $1,500 and a $150 transfer fee rebate when you open and fund a new TD Ameritrade account. TD Ameritrade accounts must be registered for the offer by 6/30/2019 and funded within 180 days.
|A cash bonus of||When you open a new account with|
|$1,500||$500,000 or more|
|Plus, get a $150 transfer fee rebate with a minimum transfer of $10,000.|
- Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint, IRA account or a new account managed by TD Ameritrade Investment Management, LLC.
- New accounts funded with $3,000 or more are eligible for free trades.
- Accounts managed by TD Ameritrade Investment Management are not eligible to receive the free trades.
- Once the new account managed by TD Ameritrade Investment Management, is opened, please call 888-310-7921 to have your account registered for the offer.
- TD Ameritrade accounts must be registered for the offer by 6/30/2019 and funded within 180 days.
- Transfer fee refund of $150 requires a $10,000 transfer within 180 days of account opening.
- Valid IRA types include Traditional, Roth, Rollover, SEP, or SIMPLE IRA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks from account funding for the cash bonus and/or transfer fee rebate to post to your account.
- Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401k accounts, Keogh plans, Profit Sharing Plan, or Money Purchase Plan.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, or with other offers.
- Qualified commission-free Internet equity, ETF or options orders will be limited to a maximum of 500 and must execute within 60 calendar days of new account funding.
- Limit one offer per client.
- Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances) for 12 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion. TD Ameritrade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time.
- Taxes related to TD Ameritrade offers are your responsibility.
- Promotional items and cash received during the calendar year will be included on your consolidated Form 1099.
- New Account offer code: 716.
A pretty good offer if you’re looking for a new investment account. TD Ameritrade is a good product, but does have higher fees than some of its competitors. It comes with $0 minimum, free tools and research and multiple trading platforms. It also has Level II market data.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.