Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save up to 50% Off You Next 10 Uber Rides
4/15/19 – Check your emails another batch of targeted emails went out this morning. Mark just got one.
Uber is sending out emails once again to some customers with offers to save up to half off on their next 10 rides. Offers might vary from one person to the other, but you must have received an email in order to qualify.
Here’s some of the offers showing up this time around:
- Save 50% off your next 10 rides.
- Save 30% off your next 10 rides.
- Save $4 off your next 10 rides.
- Maximum discount of $6 per ride (for the 30% and 50% offers).
- This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber.
- The discount is valid from now through April 1, 2019, 7:00:00 AM.
- The offer has already been added to rider’s account.
- This discount is valid only on UberX, UberPOOL, ExpressPOOL, UberXL, UberWAV, UberASSIST, and UberESPANOL in San Francisco, Austin, New York City, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Seattle, Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, San Diego, Charlotte, Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa Bay, Minneapolis – St. Paul, Orange County, Baltimore-Maryland, Portland, Sacramento, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Houston, Columbus, Nashville, New Orleans, New Jersey, Orlando, Connecticut, Raleigh-Durham, NYC Suburbs, and Upstate NY.
- Discount does not apply to surcharges, government fees, tolls, or tips, and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Good discounts, especially for those who take many short rides with Uber. You must have received an email directly and the offer is automatically applied to your account. We see this offers almost monthly, but not everyone will be targeted. You can also stack it with your American Express Platinum card Uber credits.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.