Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Uber Flat Fare Pricing
Uber is launching flat-fare pricing in select cities around the country. Basically, you pay an activation fee and then you get a select number of rides around the city for the next 30 days.
Here is the pricing:
- New York City: $2.99 uberPOOL & $5.99 UberX
- Los Angeles: $1.99 uberPOOL & $3.99 UberX
- Boston: $1.99 for uberPOOL & $4.99 for UberX
- Chicago: $2.49 for uberPOOL & $4.49 for UberX
- Miami: $1.99 for uberPOOL & $4.99 for UberX
- San Diego: $2.99 for uberPOOL & $4.99 for UberX
- San Francisco: $2.49 uberPOOL & $4.99 uberX
- Seattle: $2.49 uberPOOL & $4.49 uberX.
- Washington D.C: $2.49 uberPOOL, $4.49 uberX
Need to Know
- Each city is a bit different, but you pay an activation fee based on the number of rides you want. Ride packages differ by city but can range from 10-40 rides.
- Airports are excluded.
- The flat fares are good for a trip up to a certain amount that varies by city. If you go above that amount, then you pay the flat fee total plus any amount you go over the average.
This is a great deal if you use Uber often. Since you can only buy one pass at a time, you can only lock in these prices for 30 days. My guess is that Uber is pricing these low to start and plans to raise the price later. The activation fee generally works out to $.50 per ride, which is negligible.
New to Uber?
If you are new to Uber you should be able to get a free ride for signing up with the code UBERMILESTOMEMORIES or using this link.
What are your thoughts? Do you plan to take advantage of this new deal.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.