United Fare Sale on Award Flights to Mexico
United Airlines is celebrating 50 years of flying between the U.S. and Mexico with a sale on Saver Awards in United Economy.
Celebrate 50 years of United flying between the U.S. and Mexico. For a limited time, enjoy a discount of 5,000 miles on roundtrip MileagePlus Saver Awards in United Economy when you travel from the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) or Canada to Mexico. Book by February 24, 2017, and travel between April 29, 2017, and May 26, 2017, to take advantage of the discounted rates.
|Roundtrip regular price||Discount||Roundtrip reduced price|
|35,000 award miles||5,000 miles||30,000 award miles|
For one-way itineraries, the regular price still applies. See promo page.
- Tickets must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on February 24, 2017.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after April 29, 2017, and completed on or before May 26, 2017.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel between Mexico and the United States (excluding Hawaii) or Canada.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy.
- Discounted Saver Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book a Standard Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a Saver Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying Saver Award will be eligible for a discount.
- Qualifying existing award tickets may be reissued, upon request, to the award sale mileage. They are subject to the award change policy, including any applicable service fees.
- Passenger is responsible for all taxes, fees, baggage fees and surcharges applicable to award travel, including, with respect to government imposed taxes and fees.
- Travel on award tickets is not eligible for mileage accrual in United MileagePlus or any other loyalty program.
- This offer is not combinable with other offers.
- Check full terms
This sale will bring down the round trip cost for an award flight to Mexico to 30,000 miles after the 5,000 mile discount. Nothing earth shattering, but if you’re planning a trip to Mexico on United, it’s best to book by tomorrow to take advantage of the offer.
Keep in mind that fees are not included, and they may add up to $275 per ticket. Also check their baggage information.
HT: The Gate