Visa SavingsEdge Adds New Type of Offers
Visa Savings Edge is a free program that gives business owners discounts in the form of statement credits when they use their Visa Business Card at select merchants. All you need to do is enroll your eligible card and use it on participating merchants. You can read a more detailed description of the program here. Now they are adding new offers, similar to what we see from BankAmerideals, Amex Offers or Chase Offers.
Visa SavingsEdge “Activate Offers”
Visa SavingsEdge is adding “Activate Offers”. The way this offers work is that you need to activate an offer and complete the spending requirement in order to receive the credit. As of now I only see one good offer, 10% at Office Depot up to $5.
Save 10% on purchases at Office Depot (maximum earn $5)
Save 10% on your next purchase at Office Depot made with an eligible and enrolled Visa Business card when you activate this offer in the Visa SavingsEdge Program. Maximum earn of $5 per enrolled card.
See offer here.
- Offer valid from 1/30/18–4/29/18
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases only.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Puerto Rico issued cards at U.S. merchant locations only.
- Offer must be activated by Visa SavingsEdge enrolled cardholder.
- Discount provided as a statement credit on a future account statement.
- Offer applicable only to qualifying purchases made with a valid, enrolled Visa Business Card.
- Offer may be subject to additional terms & conditions. Please see Visa SavingsEdge® Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Maximum reward earn of $5 per enrolled card.
Visa SavingsEdge used to be mentioned more often a few years back when you would get an extra 1% on top of the 5X you would earn from you Chase Ink cards at Staples. More recently, the most useful discount would be 3% at Newegg. But now we are seeing the new type of offers that could be interesting once we see more of them.
The Office Depot offer it’s a good start. You can stack it with Chase Ink Plus/Cash cards for some more savings.
HT: Jeff on Twitter
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.