Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Raise Overview & Great $10 Off $100+ Deal
By now I hope most readers of the site know Raise.com. It is an online gift card marketplace that I find essential, especially when I am looking to maximize my savings for personal purchases or reselling. Depending on the merchant, you can save a significant amount of money. Of course I also use Gift Card Wiki to make sure I am getting the best deal.
Here are the reasons I use Raise:
- Fast delivery. Once your account is “seasoned” eGift card deliveries are usually instant.
- They payout through portals on first $1,000. I have passed this threshold but for the more casual buyer this could be big.
- They often have the most stock and best prices. Again, I always check the prices against other resellers.
Things to be cautious about:
- There is a lot of fraud. Only buy cards you know you will use within the 100 day guarantee period.
- Make sure you pay attention whether you are buying a physical or eGift card. Physical cards can take up to a week to come which might not be good if you have an immediate purchase to make.
- Never purchase cards from one marketplace like Raise and sell to another. It can cost you a lot of money because they will charge you back if it is fraudulent.
Today’s Great Deal
Which now brings me to today’s deal. Through 5/16/2016, you can save $10 off a $100+ purchase in the Raise app by using the code APP10. Here are the terms:
- $100 order minimum.
- Can only be used on the Raise app.
- Cannot be combined with any additional offers.
- Limit one time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household.
This is pretty good since you can already get a good discount on many brands and this is another 10% off of your cost. Keep in mind that your out of pocket needs to be $100 for the code to work.
New to Raise? $5 Free!
If you are new to Raise and sign-up through someone’s referral link, you get $5 and they get $5 after your first purchase. Here is my referral link if you are interested.
This is a great deal for just about everyone. Whether you love to re-sell merchandise or just want a gift card for a store that you regularly frequent, you should be able to find a card and deal that works for you. Let us know what you purchased in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.