Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save 25% at Amazon When You Use Chase Ultimate Rewards
This offer has been extended to 07/03/19.
Redeem Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points at Amazon.com. $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if you spend at least $60 on eligible products. Offer is valid until July 3, 2019 or until 104,666 promotion codes have been used.
How to use Offer
- Add eligible products to your shopping cart.
- Under “Payment method” select your eligible Chase card and redeem Ultimate Rewards points for at least a portion of your order. Only use 1 point.
- $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
The following Chase credit cards with Chase Ultimate Rewards are eligible for Shop with Points at Amazon.com:
- Chase Freedom
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Ink Bold
- Ink Business Preferred
- Ink Cash
- Ink Classic
- Ink Plus
- Chase Corporate Flex
- J.P. Morgan Palladium
- J.P. Morgan Reserve
- J.P. Morgan Select
- Coupon is only valid on items shipped and sold by Amazon
- Products sold by third parties are not eligible
- Must link eligible Chase card and use at least one Ultimate Rewards point
- Offer is valid until January 27, 2019 or until 104,666 promotion codes have been used.
- Works on 3rd party gift cards
Using Ultimate Rewards to shop at Amazon is not a good idea but for this promotion you can use just one point to get the discount. These offers are targeted and usually you will not be eligible if you’ve done them recently. Worth checking if it works for you.
Hat Tip Doc
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.