Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus 60,000 Bonus
We posted last month about Barclays Arrival Plus card making a comeback. Some people were getting targeted mailers with a 60,000 point offers. The same offer was supposed to come online on July 1st. It was delayed by a few days, but the offer is now live for everyone to apply.
- Receive a one-time 60,000 miles bonus after you spend $5,000 in Net Purchases within the first ninety (90) days of Account open date and the annual fee has been paid.
$89 Annual Fee is waived the first year.
- Earn 2X miles per dollar on every purchase
- 5% back in miles when redeeming for travel
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® cardholders.
- EMV Chip & pin for convenience when traveling overseas.
- World Elite Mastercard benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.
This is the best bonus we have seen on the Arrival Plus card, especially now that the annual fee is waived. So it makes it similar to the 50,000 points bonus they offered in the past. We could see this bonus stick around for a while, but it’s still bet to apply sooner than later if you are interested. The bonus is worth $600+ ($511 after paying the annual fee) when redeemed for travel as you’ll get 5% of your redeemed miles back.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.