Barclays Arrival Plus Makes a Comeback with a 60,000 Bonus
The Barclays Arrival Plus credit card has not been available for signups for a while now. It was pulled before the new Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard was launched. The new card, as expected, has not been a hot item. That might be one reason why Barclays Arrival Plus will be making a comeback.
Barclays Arrival Plus
View from the Wing reports that the Barclays Arrival Plus credit card is available once again through direct mailers. Also, starting on July 1st, 2018, it will be available through online applications as well. It will also come with a juicy sign up bonus.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months
- Earn 2X miles per dollar on every purchase
- 5% back in miles when redeeming for travel
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® cardholders.
- EMV Chip & pin for convenience when traveling overseas.
- World Elite Mastercard benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $89 annual fee
It’s great to see this card make a comeback. It basically earn 2.1X miles back on all purchases when you include the 5% redemption bonus. This Barclays Arrival Plus 60K bonus is the best offer we have seen, but it also comes with a $89 annual fee that is not waived. So it it almost similar to the 50,000 bonus we have seen in the past. We’ll add the application link once it becomes available.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.