Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome Offer Returns for the Best Everyday Card Out There!
This Offer Has Ended
Back in May of 2017, American Express launched the Blue Business Plus credit card with a welcome bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points. Soon after the bonus was removed. Now there’s a 10,000 Membership Rewards welcome bonus once again which had only been available via referral links.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Offer ends 9/26/2018.
Click Here to compare this and other business credit cards
This Offer Has Ended
- 2X Membership Reward points on the first $50,000 spent each calendar year
- 1X Membership Reward points on purchases after passing $50,000
- A 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for up to 15 months
- The ability to spend above the credit limit, so Card Members can pursue growth opportunities quickly without making calls or paying overlimit fees
- No Annual Fee
- Access to valuable Amex Offers
- Free Additional Cards
The Amex Blue Business Plus card pulled it’s public welcome bonus a few months ago. This new offer now gets you 10,000 Membership Rewards points for the best everyday card out there. It’s not as good as the 20,000 points that were offered when the card first launched but I am not sure that offer will ever come back.
You can still get points through referrals though. If you have a friend or family member you can apply through their referral and each party gets 10,000 points.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.