Get 60,000 Miles with Barclays Hawaiian Airlines Card
There’s a new increased bonus on the Barclays Hawaiian Airlines card. You can now earn 60,000 miles if you apply and are approved for this credit card. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Plus, a $0 intro annual fee the first year, then $99
- Receive a one-time 50% OFF COMPANION DISCOUNT for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America
- Earn 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY CHECKED BAG for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Discounted award travel
- Get $100 companion discount each account anniversary upon payment of annual fee
- You’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles every anniversary year you make $10,000 or more in purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
This is probably the best bonus we have seen for the Hawaiian Airlines Card. However, there’s also a higher points bonus available that we’ve covered in the past. You can get up to 75,000 miles with $6K spend but the annual fee is not waived.