HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Hyatt Credit Card Points Rebate
Back in 2015 Hyatt offered an amazing deal giving a 20% points rebate to cardholders of their co-branded Chase card. While that rebate has now dropped to 10% the past couple of years (including this one), I’m glad that it has returned. Let’s take a look.
- Enjoy this cardmember exclusive: Get 10% of your redeemed points back! Register today then redeem your points between August 1 and September 30, 2018.
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between 7/16/2018 and 8/31/2018.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between 8/1/2018 and 9/30/2018 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/30/2018.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
You can find the full terms and register for this offer on the promotion page.
If you don’t have the card currently, the new World of Hyatt card is quite good and comes with the following bonus:
- 40,000 Hyatt points after $3,000 in spend
- An additional 20,000 Hyatt points after $6,000 in total spend within 6 months ($3,000 more)
Click Here to compare this an other hotel credit cards.
If you already have stays booked this is a nice perk for having the card. I know I have a couple of large point stays booked so this will mean about 10K points back in my pocket. I just got this card back after not having it for a year or so, so the timing works out great for me.
Did you receive this Hyatt credit card rebate offer? Share your thoughts in the comments.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.