Hyatt Double Qualifying Nights Andaz
Hyatt is on a roll lately with helping World of Hyatt members qualify for status easier. Last week they launched their brand new World of Hyatt credit card (not subject to 5/24) which both comes with elite qualifying nights and lets you earn even more through spend. Now, they have another small promotion which could be nice to rack up even more night credits. Let’s take a look.
Stay at Andaz hotels and resorts to earn a higher tier status faster—and even more rewards. Every qualifying night at Andaz hotels from July 1 to August 31, 2018, counts twice toward earning tier status.
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt to participate in promotion.
- All eligible nights under this promotion must have a checkout date from July 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Each eligible night completed at Andaz properties during the Promotion Period will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status.
- The extra night credit will also count towards benefits and awards that explicitly require a certain number of qualifying nights.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
It doesn’t seem like any registration is required. You can find the full details and terms here.
I really like that Hyatt is both running this promotion and allowing the bonus nights to count just like normal nights. (The nights earned through the credit card act the same way.) While this promotion is limited to the upscale Andaz brand, there are some properties like the Andaz Scottsdale which have amazing rates this time of year. I stayed at the Andaz Scottsdale twice last Summer and probably will be there again this year. This will be a nice bonus.
It is really nice to see Hyatt make it easier to qualify for elite status considering the drastic changes that came with World of Hyatt two years ago. While I planned to re-qualify for Globalist status this year either way, between the credit card night credits and these double qualifying nights it won’t even be a struggle.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.