Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 4
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 4 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episodes every Thursday morning!
Episode 4 Details
In Episode 4 of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss the most useless cards we carry and why we still hold onto them. We take a deep dive into retention calls: how to do them, what to say and why they are important.
This episode is sponsored by Travel Freely, the MtM recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 0:00 – What we’ve been up to: Hanging out in Northern Michigan, adjusting Hong Kong travel, and upcoming conferences
- 6:23 – Upcoming Miles to Memories meetups
- 7:24 – Retention calls: What are they, what are best practices, and tips and tricks (Citi Retention strategy guide)
- 20:28 – Break
- 23:29 – Our most useless/least used credit cards in our collections
- 30:20 – How we handled the Delta Vacations Deal (still good until Friday, September 6th!)
- 42:03 – Quick hits: Chase adds Emirates, Fee Free Visa Gift Cards at Staples, Priority Pass price increases, and British Airways Visa surcharge rebates
We hope you enjoyed episode 4. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!