Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 6
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 6 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 6 Details
This episode is sponsored by Travel Freely, the MtM recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 0:00 – Banter and how do you pronounce VRBO?
- 4:18 – Resort Fees – what is the ideal way we want to see these handled? Does Marriott’s new “resort fee as a percentage of stay cost” help or hurt miles and points users? Did Shawn start a Twitter fight? (Frequent Miler post on percentage resort fees working out for him)
- 15:33 – Rumor Mill – CNB Crystal Visa Infinite card changing their airline incidental credit? Is the card still worth keeping?
- 20:53 – Break
- 22:54 – A discussion about travel addiction and how it affects us and our miles and points game. (Mark’s thoughts about his experiences here and here)
- 34:07 – Don’t be a troll
- 36:09 – Quick Hits: Hotel and Car Rental Promotion Roundup
- 39:20 – Quick Hits: Chase Freedom 4th Quarter categories and strategy
We hope you enjoyed episode 6. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out 😉). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!