Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!! This week Hyatt made some exciting changes to World of Hyatt. We covered more negative cost gift card deals and the discounted gift cards seem to be never ending lately. We tried to help you make the most of your expiring FSA dollars and all those expiring Amex offers. Also, we looked back on 2017 and recounted the best and worst deals.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Featured Content
- Kroger, Save 10% on Uber & Google Play Gift Cards
- Last Chance: Take Advantage of Expiring Amex Offers
- Last Few Days to Use Your FSA: Maximize Offers and Stack Deals For Awesome Discounts
- Iberia Avios Sale, Get 25% Off Select Award Flights
In Credit Cards
- Roundup: 2018 5% Calendars & Categories for Discover, Chase Freedom & Citi Dividend
- Retention Call Results for the Platinum Delta Card by American Express
- Breaking News!!! Hyatt Makes Earning Elite Status Easier in 2018
- What is the Best Way to Manufacture Elite Status with Hyatt?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.