Best of Miles to Memories 12/28/15/-1/3/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. Another slow week, but a few good deals emerged and I discovered a surprise bonus as well.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & In Manufactured Spend
- Negative Cost Mastercard Gift Cards at Vons, Safeway & Other Brands: Details, Analysis & How to Scale
- The Secret Banana Republic Visa Sign Up Bonus (And Why I Applied Without Knowing About It!)
- Discover’s Double Cashback is Still Available: How Long Will it Last?
- Bank of America’s Free Museum Program Returns for 2016: Find Out Dates, Terms & Participating Museums!
- Maximizing Price & Earnings: A Real World Example of Paying 50% off the Lowest Ever Price on a Product
- New Staples Visa Gift Card Rebate Deal: Free Money & 5X Points!
In Travel & More
- Turning Miles Into Memories: My 2015 Travel Map, Reflections & A Year in Review
- The End of the Year is STRESSING Me Out! (And What I’m Maximizing & Letting Go)
- Top 10 Miles to Memories Posts from 2015: #1 Truly Surprised Me!
Have a great evening!