Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 3/28/16/-4/03/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. I am back from vacation and this was a busy week with multiple “best ever” credit card offers and of course Alaska’s huge Emirates devaluation. A new Chase card also became available online, dozens of people chimed in about Amex customer service and much more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Citi’s ThankYou Travel Let Me Down in a Big Way & What You Need to Know to Avoid the Same Thing!
- Reminder: Put These Two Cards At the Top of Your Wallet Right Now!
- Amex Customer Service Sucks! What Is Wrong with the Culture of this Once Premium Brand?
- Get the Chase Freedom Unlimited: The Online App Is Now Available
- Why I Applied for the SPG Business 35K Offer & Should You Apply Before It Ends Tomorrow?
- Get 100K Hilton HHonors Points Right Now with a New “Best Ever” Offer from Amex
- Another Great Offer! 75K Hilton HHonors Points on the No Annual Fee Amex
- Daily Getaways 2016: Score Great Travel Deals Throughout April (IHG, Wyndham, Mlife, Caesar’s, Busch Gardens, Universal Orlando & More)
- All Daily Getaways Deals Now Announced: Discounts for Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, Hertz & More!
- An Awesome Targeted Offer from Hyatt: Check Your Mail!
- Loyalty Programs ARE NOT Loyal & We Received Proof Today with 67-100% Increases from Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines Blames Travel Hacking for Their Sudden Emirates Devaluation Today
- New Hilton HHonors Status Match Opportunity: Get Elite Status Through 2018!
In Travel& More
- Alaska Airlines is Reportedly Finalizing a Purchase of Virgin America for $2 Billion
- Family Travel for Real Life Is Only A Couple of Weeks Away: Find Out How Much FUN It Is Going to Be!
- More Amex Serve Shutdowns, Less Reciprocity Fees, BofA Free FICO & More!
- Another Starwood Purchase Twist, Amazing Deal for a Park Hyatt Suite, Time to Meet Minimum Spend & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.